Terms and Conditions
THE BEST VACATION HOMES - RULES & REGULATIONS AGREEMENT
Guest/credit cardholder must review and agree with all rental rules of this agreement, initial each page and sign.
- ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION – Standard fee $60.00 plus tax per stay. Should you notice any damage/irregularities upon your arrival, it is your responsibility to contact us within 24 hours and report those issues in writing via e-mail to: [email protected] If any damage occurs during your stay, you must also report such damage before the check out date. Linens & Towels, Vandalism, and Negligent Acts are NOT covered by this accidental damage protection.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT - In accordance with Florida State Law, TBVH reserves the right to charge the credit card provided to cover any damages that are NOT covered by the accidental damage protection or NOT reported by the Guest until the check-out date. Such as but not limited to damages, vandalism, negligence, repairs, pool heating, breakages, excessive trash removal, stains & missing items that occur during your stay in the house.
- CHECK-IN- Check in time at the property is 4:00 PM. In the case of check-in time after business hours, refunds or discount will not be provided. We offer two procedures and guest agrees to follow check-in time as follows:
- ONLINE: To be granted all the access information to the property before the check-in date, the reservation must be fully paid within the maximum of 30 days prior to check-in date, and all documents must be sent signed by email ([email protected]) or fax (+1-407-961.6701), with a copy of valid photo ID, and copy front and back of the credit card used for the reservation. Payments methods accepted are credit/debit card, transfer funds (Bank of America), personal/cashier check or money order. Guest who opts for this procedure is not required to come to our office location, as the access information will be granted by email.
- IN PERSON: Our office hours are Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM. The visit must be previously scheduled so that we can assist you accordingly. In order to receive all the property access information in person, guest must come to our office located at 13574 VILLAGE PARK DR SUITE 115, ORLANDO, FL 32837. Please note that our office is NOT in the Resort you are staying, it is in a different location. At the time of payment, guest must present the credit card used for the reservation and provide an identification document. Credit card holder must be present when payment is made in person. Payments methods accepted are credit/debit card, cash or money order. Guest who opts for this procedure will only have access to the property after their visit at our office. For arrivals outside business hours, please contact our team to check options available.
- CHECK-OUT - Check-out time is at 11:00 AM. No refunds or discounts will be provided if checking out before 11:00 AM. Guest agrees that if he or she fails to vacate the property by 11:00 AM on the check-out day, a fee of the amount of half of the nightly rate will be charged to the credit card on file. Any late check-out must be authorized by TBVH in advance and is available until 4 PM only, after that it will be considered an extra night.
- CANCELLATION - In the case of a “no-show” (guest fails do appear at the scheduled check in date) or if the guest’s request cancellation for the rental property is less than 30 days prior to the check-in date, 100% of the reservation amount will be charged on the credit card provided. Guest will only be entitled to a partial refund if their cancellation is made at least 30 days prior to the check-in date. There will be NO REFUND for the cancelation of any concierge services after payment has been made at any time.
- DOWN PAYMENT - There will be NO REFUND of the down payment, regardless of when the cancellation was made.
- BOOKING MODIFICATION – All modifications will be subjected to availability. All booking changes requested more than 30 days prior to the check-in date, will incur a penalty equal the amount of one-night rate of the original reservation and the amount of the original reservation shall be paid in full for the guarantee of the modification. All booking modifications requested less than 30 days prior to the check-in date, will be considered a CANCELLATION and will be subjected to the CANCELLATION policy.
- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED: In order to validate the reservation, guest must send to us by email at [email protected] all requirements: (i) a signed copy of the Rules & Regulations and the Agreement; (ii) a legible copy of identification document with picture from the credit card holder;(iii) a legible copy front and back of the credit card used for the reservation. If a new credit card is provided as a new payment method, guest must send all documents required in reference of the new credit card as well. Please note that your credit card will be validate.
- POOL & SPA - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY, SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK - No running or horseplay in the pool and deck area, as this may cause serious injury. Pool Heating & Equipment are NOT to be tampered with by Guests. Please note that we do not have control over pool heating not working for any reason and in such case, contact us immediately. Pool heating is available upon request (24 hours in advance), minimum of 3 days, for a fee of USD$35.00 (Thirty-Five U.S. Dollars) plus tax per day. Unauthorized pool heating will be charged on credit card on file. Above ground Hot Tubs (Jacuzzi) are excluded from the fee.
- PET POLICY: For the convenience of other guests and in an effort to help us provide the most sanitary accommodations available, pets are NOT permitted. In the event that you bring a pet without previous authorization, your credit card will be charged a non-refundable penalty fee of USD$500.00 USD (Five Hundred U.S Dollars) plus tax per pet and any stain or damage caused by the pet. The only exception will be for Service Dogs. In this case, with the valid identification of the pet must be provided and a non-refundable pet fee of USD$250.00 (two hundred and fifty U.S Dollars) plus tax will be due.
- SMOKING - This property is 100% smoke-free. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the house. In the case of smoking in the house, there will be an additional non-refundable fee of $500.00 USD (Five Hundred U.S Dollars) plus tax charged to the credit card on file.
- TRASH/TRASH REMOVAL- You will be expected to empty full trash bins and dispose of garbage bags in appropriate compactor (varies per communities). There will be an additional USD$100.00 (One Hundred U.S. Dollars) fee plus tax charged to the credit card on file for an excessive amount of trash left in the house.
- AIR CONDITIONING- Guest agrees not to set the temperature lower than 70ºF or above 78ºF degrees. When the AC is being used we request that all windows and doors be closed in order to reduce humidity and to save energy.
- SECURITY-/ EMERGENCY. In the case of life-threatening situations, please call 911.
Guest is aware that we have an emergency email to contact us after business hours: [email protected] or through the phone number +1 (407) 961 6700 – option 5
For your safety, please make sure to keep all windows and doors closed and locked all the time. Landlord and TBVH are not responsible for damages, lost or stolen personal or property items. It is the guest responsibility to properly secure the house when leaving the property. TBVH reserves the right to have access to the property at all times during guest stay. When needed, we always inform our guest the name of the person who will contact them, such as: plumber, handyman, cleaning crew, etc. If any unauthorized person tries to communicate with you, please call us immediately. Do not give access to any unauthorized person to the house.
- EXTRA GUESTS: Guest is aware of the limit number of guests allowed in the property during rented period.
- MANDATORY CLEANING: The cleaning fee charged on the reservation is related to the final cleaning after guest check-out. Guest(s) is aware and agrees that cleaning fee or any other additional cleaning that has been paid does not include the excessive amount of trash that needs to be removed and damages or stains on the carpet or any other furniture that will need to be clean/removed or replaced. The Cleaning fees are charged as follows: (i)Eight & Nine Bedroom: $200.00 plus tax (ii)Six & Seven Bedroom: $185.00 plus tax; (iii)Five Bedroom: $165.00 / $175.00 plus tax; (iv) Four & Three Bedroom: $145.00 plus tax.
- MANDATORY ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEE: For bookings with more than 20 (twenty) days of stay, a compulsory cleaning service will be automatically added to your stay, and an extra cleaning fee will be automatically charged on the reservation. Time and date for the additional cleaning will be scheduled between guest and property Management Company. Guest(s) agrees to allow the cleaning staff to have access to the house.
- INTERNET: Complimentary Wi-Fi internet service is available at all properties. The service is not under the control of TBVH and if any service interruptions or slowdown may occur TBVH cannot be held responsible. However, TBVH team will ensure the service provider is aware and taking the proper actions regarding any eventual issues.
- LOST & FOUND: TBVH will not be held responsible for any items left at the property or resort from the guest (s). As a courtesy, TBVH will notify guest by email about the item found in the property and hold it for up to 30 days (thirty consecutive days) for guest to pick up at our office location or have it delivered to guest address choice, for a service fee of $20.00 plus the mailing costs plus tax. If items are left for 30 days or more unclaimed, Guest agrees that TBVH has the right to donate the item. If Guest requests a third party to pick up the item, Guest must send a writing authorization with the full name of the person who it will be picking up the item.
- BARBECUE GRILL: A $35.00 (thirty-five U.S Dollars) fee plus tax is required for the usage of the grill available at the properties (propane tank or charcoal not included). Please note, not all properties have a grill available onsite, for that reason, TBVH offers an electric grill rental for $70.00 (seventy U.S dollars) plus tax for your stay.
- UNNECESSARY SERVICE REQUEST: Before asking for a service visit, please make sure to check our Welcome Display & our Appliances Guide available at the property and online (housename.tbvhomes.com). If a service visit to the property is requested by the guest unnecessarily, the cost of such visit will be charged to the guest credit card on file. For example: technician requested to fix a washer that is working properly, or an AC unit said to be not working, but it was only a wrong set up on the thermostat.
- ATTORNEY’S FEES: If LANDLORD employs an attorney due to Guest’s violation of the terms and conditions of this agreement, GUEST shall be responsible for all costs and reasonable attorney’s fees as incurred by the landlord whether or not suit is filed. LANDLORD and GUEST waive the right to demand a jury trial concerning any litigation between LANDLORD and GUEST.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment upon the award by the Arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
TBVH and Guest agree that the rent of the property is a transient accommodation (short-term rental) in accordance with Chapter 509, Florida Statutes, and other applicable laws governing public lodging establishments.
Guest/credit cardholder agrees with all rental terms, agrees to provide all required documents, sign bellow and send agreement back to us in order to receive the booking confirmation. Noncompliance of all requests above, will result in no access to the property. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate any guest without agreeing with full terms of our rental rules and regulations specified above, no exception. If we do not send you your booking confirmation, please contact us at: [email protected] or call us at (407) 961 6700 from Monday to Friday 09 am to 5 pm. We kindly appreciate your cooperation.
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT ALL INFORMATION GIVEN BY ME ARE TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO FOLLOW WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.